If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Boynton Beach, FL in 2016, you may be wondering how long homes are on the market, whether prices are up or down and whether it’s a Buyer’s Market or Seller’s Market.
First, let’s look at what happened in 2015 with Single Family Home Sale in Boynton Beach:
- Average Days on Market: In 2015 was 59 days and down from 68 days on the market average in 2014
- Average Sold Price: $305,786 (up from 2014 average price of $277,849)
- Average Sold Price as 97% of List Price - (homes are selling very close to asking price)
- Number of Homes For Sale in 2015: 4,121
Now, to get an even better sense of what’s happening in the real estate market, go to our web site for up-to-date BOYNTON BEACH, FL housing stats on the most recent month as compared to the five year average. This will indicate what the current trends are.
- FREE Instant Online Home Value Estimator
- Search Homes on our State-of-the-Art site
- Search Homes in Boynton Beach, FL Under $500,000
- Search Homes in Boynton Beach, FL, $500,000 to $750,000
- Search Homes in Boynton Beach, FL $750,000 to $1,000,000
- Search Homes in Boynton Beach, FL $1,000,000 to $1,500,000
- Search Homes in Boynton Beach, FL Over $1,500,000 Million
Call Ryan Jennings Group with Keller Williams Realty Wellington at (561) 325-9289 if you would like to buy or sell in Boynton Beach, FL (zip codes 33473, 33437, 33436, 33426, 33435, 33483, 33474, 33472, 33436, 33425 or 33424).