If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Wellington, FL in 2016, you may be wondering how long homes are on the market, whether prices are up or down and whether it’s a Buyer’s Market or Seller’s Market.
First, let’s look at what happened in 2015 with Single Family Home Sale in Wellington:
- Average Days on Market: 77 days (almost the same as 2014 when it was 84 days)
- Average Sold Price: $ 586,864(up from 2014 average price of $537,074)
- Average Sold Price as % of List Price: 96% (homes are selling very close to asking price)
- Number of Homes For Sale in 2015: 2,415
Now, to get an even better sense of what’s happening in the real estate market, go to our web site for up-to-date WELLINGTON, FL housing stats on the most recent month as compared to the five year average. This will indicate what the current trends are.
- FREE Instant Online Home Value Estimator
- Search Homes on our State-of-the-Art site
- Search Homes in Wellington, FL Under $750,000
- Search Homes in Wellington, FL $750,000 to $1,000,000
- Search Homes in Wellington, FL $1,000,000 to $2,000,000
- Search Homes in Wellington, FL $2,000,000 to $3,000,000
- Search Homes in Wellington, FL Over $3 Million
Call Ryan Jennings Group with Keller Williams Realty Wellington at (561) 325-9289 if you would like to buy or sell in Wellington, FL (zip code 33414 or 33449).